- Mobile TIG welding inverter. Ideal for applications on the go.
- Pulse and fast pulse up to 2kHz. The pulse function with up to 2kHz offers you additional benefits when welding thin plates.
- First-rate welding performance. High-end technology and the SmartBase parameter database control the arc to produce flawless results.
- Changeover DC to AC (AC/DC models only). Maximum flexibility even during aluminium welding.
- Low energy consumption. Thermal control sensors monitor the temperature of the machine and regulate the speed of the fan accordingly. This smart technology reduces fan noise and dust levels in the machine compartment and helps conserve energy.
- Tiptronic. Tiptronic facility in the ControlPro version retrieve the settings one at a time using the Up-Down or Powermaster torch when performing recurring welding tasks.
- Non-contacting HF ignition. Putting an end to welds with tungsten inclusions, this technology reduces the strain on the electrode. When working in HF-sensitive environments or on tools, the operator has the additional option of switching to ContacTIG (contact ignition).
- Intelligent Torch Control. Automatically detecting whether the welder uses a standard torch or one of the latest, fully digital Lorch i- Torches including Powermaster remote control.
- Protected against falls from a height of up to 60cm (easy to carry yet fully protected against falls from a height of up to 60cm).
- Custom end-user solution.