Lincoln Powercraft 250M 4-in-1 Welder
The Powercraft 250M is a 4-in-1 industrial quality inverter-based welder
Suitable for various all position welding work.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-cored (FCAW)
- Pulse AC/DC TIG (GTAW)
- Lift DC TIG
- High Frequency AC/DC TIG
- Stick (SMAW/MMA)
- LED Display with EZYSET technology, allows for easy continuous adjustment of voltage, wire feed and setting of welding parameters.
- 10 memory function. All programs are easily accessed including Synergic control of amps and volts with one knob control.
- Fine adjustments to the voltage are possible giving you greater control of the weld pool.
- New pulse width modulation (PWM) technology and IGBT inverter technology.
- Built-in automatic protection functions to protect the machine from over-voltage, over-currentand overload.
- Hot start improves electrode starting.
- VRD provides added safety to the welding operator.
- Multi voltage input can be used with long extension leads (up to 20m).
- Spool gun ready with a simple connection.
MIG Proccess Features:
- Synergic programs for aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel and copper-silicon
- 2T, 4T, spot welding modes â€“ HF only AC and DC
- Function parameter adjustment
- Weld with gasless or FCAW wire for excellent welding results.
TIG Process Features:
- Pulse AC/DC TIG.
- High frequency AC/DC TIG.
- 2T/4T trigger control.
- Adjustable up and down slope.
- Spot welding mode for TIG HF.
- High Frequency Arc ignition
- Lift Arc ignition for starting in an exact joint location, prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition
- HF AC/DC TIG delivers perfect arc ignitionand smooth stable arc producing high qualityTIG welds.
- Functionality includes pulse, adjustable up and down slope and pre/post gas flow.
- Powercraft 250M power source.
- MIG gun (3m).
- TIG torch (4m).
- Electrode holder (3m).
- Work return lead (3m).
- Gas hose.
- Input lead 15 amp plug (3m).
- Drive rolls solid 0.6/0.8mm and 0.8/0.9mm.
- 0.9mm contact tip (inside the MIG gun)
Voltage 240V 1Ph @ 50-60Hz
MIG: 250A@18% / 140A@60% / 105A@100%
TIG: 250A@20% / 145A@60% / 110A@100%
STICK: 250A@15% / 125A@60% / 95A@100%
Wire Diameter, mm
Fe: 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.2
SS: 0.8 / 1.0
Flux-Cored: 0.6 /0.8 /0.9 /1.2
Warranty: 3 Year Conditional Warranty